Today our group decided to meet up again to discuss what we have done and what our progress is on the campaign so far. After revising all of this we decided to get on with some practical work, individually working on our contributions. Nathan and I managed to finish off the presentation with minor changes to be made over the next few days to get it to a standard we want and are agreed on with feedback from the rest of the group.
This group session wasn’t as productive or efficient as previous ones due to a lack of people showing up. This made it hard to keep up to date with what everyone in the group has done so far and what they have left to do and to properly get a plan together for the actual presenting.
To improve on this in the future we could perhaps arrange group meetings at a time where everyone is able to attend and to keep in better communication with certain members of the group as some have been absent from group meetings regularly.