Today was out final session at Confetti Studios with Paul, where we were left to our own devices to get our edit of the shoot from a few weeks back done.
I still had a lot of work to complete as I had only properly started getting my edit together last week due to some issues with the programme and my work. This meant that it was vital that I worked hard today in order to get my work complete or to an acceptable level.
I didn’t have many issues with the programme today which meant that I could get a fair amount of work done in the little time I had left. I managed to cut another song, the interview, the outro and the intro. However an error occurred towards the end of the session which meant that the first song I had cut ended up being lost. I was extremely dissapointed as this was my favourite edit that I had done.
I didn’t manage to get the edit complete and put together in time for the deadline. If I was to do this again I would ensure that I had enough time to complete the edit and make sure that nothing is lost due to error. This could be avoided by booking out time to use the editing suite, and by ensuring I know more about the programme so nothing can be lost.