Editing- Alexa Hawksworth

During Fridays session at confetti we are still editing our session from a few weeks back. So far I have found editing using avid media composer to be fairly troublesome, as I have faced some difficulties with the programme responding.

This week however, these issues were resolved through the guidance of Paul, and it appeared that my hard drive was causing issues with the programme and the multi-cam mode we were using to edit the session. This caused my footage and audio to not sync correctly and wasted invaluable time, as I tried to get it to sync up correctly.

After the issue was resolved and another method of editing was used, I managed to cut the first song for the final edit. However this has left me with very little time to complete the final edit, so next week I’ll have to work extremely hard to get it finished before the deadline.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s